Tuesday, January 22, 2008

PASS IT ON


I am so thrilled Alison saw fit to give me this award! Alison has a wonderful writing voice and an important story to tell, so it means a lot to me that she has honored me this way. From the bottom of my heart, Alison, THANK YOU.

Now, to pass it on: I give the Excellent Blog award to Peggy Payne's Boldness Blog. I have been an intermittent blogger for several years now and Peggy's is one I come back to again and again. She's a writer and she's all about courage and freedom and living life to the fullest. In short, she's excellent! Check her out.

"The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars..."

- Jack Kerouac, On The Road, 1957

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Irene. Thanks so much. I'm glad you keep coming back. And I do appreciate this honor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Irene,

    I completely agree with you about Alison and Peggy. Alison's story is such an important one which she is conveying so beautifully.

    Peggy has an incredible voice which she uses to do such positive and inspiring work. I had the pleasure of meeting her last May at a retreat that I was on. She was teaching a class that I attended, and I learned so much from her. She probably does not know it, but she had a lot to do with my starting a blog.

    I love the way that blogging can be the path that leads us to extraordinary individuals whom we might never have met otherwise.

    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, Debbie, I am jealous! I'd love to take one of Peggy's classes. So glad she got you blogging! Tell me more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are very welcome Irene and thank you for the warm compliments!! Thank you also Debbie!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?