Tuesday, March 11, 2008

COMING SOON TO A BLOG NEAR YOU


You know what's cool? This award I got from one of my favorite writer-mamas Alison. Visit her and you'll see why they call her "queen of the cliffhanger." Thanks, Alison, for shining your light. And thanks to all you readers out there who read this blog! I send this award out to all of you. Because your presence here brings me great joy. And if you've been reading this blog for a while, you may remember that my word for 2008 is JOY.

Okay, so what have I learned from my fellow writers and readers? So many things! You guys are great. And because several of you have asked, and one of my goals in life is to say "yes" as much as possible, I will introduce a new series I've decided to call SHOWCASE SUNDAY. Sunday posts will feature excerpts from my own books, both published and unpublished. I'll start with my book of poems WHAT CAME BEFORE.

Let me know what you think! (By the way, Karen, the first one I dedicate to you. :)

"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight."

~ Phyllis Diller

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?