Tuesday, April 29, 2008

GUILTY PLEASURE

Okay, some folks watch Survivor, others Beauty and the Geek... give me The Bachelor. I love this show. Seriously. It intrigues me what people want in relationships, and this bachelor (from London) in particular seems really in tune with who these women really are and how they might "fit" with him.

I like him. I especially liked last night when he said, "I was gutted."

Oh the heartache! Been there...


“The ache for home lives in all of us, the safe place where we can go as we are and not be questioned.”

- Maya Angelou

3 comments:

  1. Irene,

    I, too, must admit that I love The Bachelor! I find it very interesting, from a psychological standpoint, that women would put themselves in the position of having to compete against each other in this way. They are generally above average in their appearances, so I have to ask myself, why can't they find a man without having to make it a contest?

    So who do you think he is going to choose? I was convinced that it would be Shaye, but now I am wondering if he likes Chelsea's more spontaneous spirit.

    Hoping that all is well with you!

    Hugs and love,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, I think maybe Chelsea is more of a challenge??? Depends on what he wants... can't wait to find out! And so nice to know you're out there watching the same show I am. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, tonight should be a fun one! The women tell all about The Bachelor. Can't wait!

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?