Thursday, May 22, 2008

THOUSAND WORD THURSDAY


I took the kids to the park the other day, and this is what I got for my trouble.

Doesn't it look like someone took a giant paintbrush and just swirled those clouds all around? Or maybe the setting sun is the jar of paint. I don't know, but it totally inspires me. Hope it does something for you too!

"Enthusiasm is one of the most powerful engines of success. When you do a thing, do it with all your might. Put your whole soul into it. Stamp it with your own personality. Be active, be energetic, be enthusiastic and faithful, and you will accomplish your object. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm."

- Ralph Waldo Emerson

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, Irene, that is absolutely gorgeous! When I look at something like that, all I can think about is God. Thank you so much for sharing it. You have made my day.

    Love and hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?