Sunday, October 19, 2008

THINGS THAT ARE ORANGE


How 'bout them pumpkins?! I was so excited when my friend Lori invited me to hang out with The Girls Who Not Only Carve Pumpkins Together But Also Read Great Books. And it did not disappoint! To Phyllis, Vonda, Randee, Lisa, Martha, Michelle, Carol, Trina and of course Lori, many thanks, and I can't wait for our Twilight movie date. :)

Also, this weekend I had the opportunity to meet in the flesh one of my fellow Tenners, Lindsey Leavitt, who is just as adorable as she seems online. Don't you love when that happens?

So here I am feeling all glow-y just like the inside of one of those candle-lit pumpkins. And I'm sending it out to each and every one of you.

"Dwell as near as possible to the channel in which your life flows."

- Thoreau

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Looks as though it was lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?