Thursday, February 26, 2009

13,880 DAYS


That's how long I've been alive. And thinking of it in days really changes my perspective. It makes me realize how very important each and every day is.

Want to know how old YOU are in days? Check out Peter Russell's way-cool website. There's also a 3 minute meditation there that's awesome. And to think I didn't even know Peter Russell existed until I read an article by Michael Shapiro about Mr. Russell in Ode Magazine, my absolute favorite mag. (The subtitle is "FOR INTELLIGENT OPTIMISTS." Really great stuff every month.)

"They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself."

- Andy Warhol

1 comment:

  1. Hi Irene,

    Sometimes I feel that I've been living for so long and sometimes I feel that my life is running too fast.
    It is a good idea to convert the age into days so we can get a sense of it. I love the quote, a great one.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?