Wednesday, September 9, 2009

WEDNESDAY WOES


1. Revisions of ESCAPE FROM FIRE MOUNTAIN are making me sweat! I see now, eight months later, that I was working very hard to stay true to the actual facts of the 1902 eruption of Mt. Pelee. Trouble is, that eruption was very gradual until the very last devastating blow, and it kinda made the early chapters in the book a slog. Gotta speed that thing up!

2. Shannon, from the ROB AND SHANNON SHOW on 96.5 fm (means nothing unless you live in Birmingham) has left the building! The two have been together for 13 years, and I have been listening for quite a few... so I'm sad she's gone.

3. My oldest son turns fifteen on Saturday, and while this is, of course, exciting and wonderful, it also means my boy is GROWING UP and will soon move on to his own life. Makes me remember that sweet toddler he was -- and how he said "perful" when he meant "careful." Sweetness...

4. Due to the kid activity calendar, Wednesdays are always Sandwich Night around here. Have I mentioned I am SO BORED of sandwiches??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?