Monday, November 23, 2009

BOOK CLUB

GREAT FRIENDS:



CREATIVE FOOD:



UNEXPECTED GIFTS:



It was a wonderful night -- kind of surreal talking about MY book, and holy goodness, was I ever touched and surprised by the sweet-family heirloom-totally appropriate-yellow quilt themed-one of a kind gift! I hung it right beside my desk so I gaze upon it all the time.

And for a girl who sometimes forgets to celebrate her successes, it was really wonderful to have friends make sure I didn't let this accomplishment slip by without sharing the joy!

Phyllis, Lori, Lisa, Randee, Vonda, Carol, Martha, Rhonda and Trina: Thank you thank you thank you!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great photos! And that quilt-themed wall art is too beautiful. Looks like you guys had a great time. Congrats for being a book-club pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks dreamy! What a wonderful group of friends, and what a perfect gift.

    sf

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?