Wednesday, May 12, 2010

CELEBRATE FAITHFUL SQUID AND RED X

Now available at stores near you:

This one has been on my TBR list for quite some time... isn't the cover dreamy? It's historical romance set at Yellowstone National Park, and I am a big fan of romance AND Yellowstone. WIN. Congratulations to Class of 2k10 classmate Janet Fox!!

Haven't read this one, but doesn't it look like FUN??!


And this one... you won't forget Damien! Fun, funny, super-hero-y.... Congratulations, Chelsea!


And for the historical fiction buffs, here's a great story for you. I've already raved about this one, and after having met Christina, I can rave about her too!! Don't miss!

2 comments:

  1. Stop already... my husband is going to ban your blog... so many books and so little time. You know I have a soft spot in my heart for historical fiction. Some people say I don't have a heart or it's made of iron but even iron gets rusty spots.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?