Monday, July 4, 2011

INDEPENDENCE: ONE OF MY FAVORITE WORDS

Why, you ask?

It's an "I" word, like Irene, so that's cool.

And hello, colonialism?? Not for me.

FREEDOM, baby. That's what I'm talking about! I like to make my own choices.

Hope your 4th of July is filled with things that make you happy.

And if you need a good YES story, check out my post at SmackDab in the Middle entitled "When YES is Not Quite Fireworks." (The monthly theme is on our biggest YES moments during the publication journey. Good stuff!)

1 comment:

  1. Not me ... I don't like making my own choices... hahahahahasnort
    Could you see me in a government controled country... like Russia... yikes..
    I guess God knew I needed to be an American becasue he did make me very vocal :)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?