Monday, August 24, 2015

I Will Have Poetry in my Life.

All summer we've been watching movies with our 15 year old -- classics, Oscar winners, personal favorites. It's been a cultural experience! And it's been hugely inspiring. And gratifying. I mean, what joy to share with someone you love a piece of art you love! And how wonderful to revisit, after so long?

One that had me smiling pretty much the entire movie was SHAKESPEARE IN LOVE. 

I was inspired to create this graphic from one of my favorite movie quotes ever. Enjoy!


By the way, Son's favorite movie of the summer so far: The Shawshank Redemption.

1 comment:

  1. You picked a quote that is so YOU. :0)
    What a lovely family "project." Who knows - maybe he'll want to watch movies in the fall with you all, too!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?